Download the National Wild Ones 2020 Annual Report
National Wild Ones Annual Report
MAY 16, 2022 PROGRAM
Rogue River Park • 6:30 pm
Trailhead parking at 6240 Belmont Ave. NE, Belmont, MI 49306
Field trip led by Barbara Zvirzdinis, Wild Ones River City (WORC) Programs Committee Co-Chair with support from Kent County Parks.
|"We should preserve every scrap of biodiversityas priceless while we learn to use it and come to understand what it means to humanity."|
Watch our programs on YouTube
- Managing Habitat for Monarch Butterflies
- Ken-O-Sha: Working for Reconciliation in a West Michigan Watershed
- Go Beyond Beauty
- Cultivating our Schoolyards as Habitat to Grow Scholars Who Will Become Stewards
- Native Garden Design
- For the Birds: Fostering Backyard Habitats to Attract Birds
- Botanical Quest: Documenting Michigan’s Rare Native Flora Through Photography
- Birds, Insects, Native Plants and Much More!