Wild Ones River City is seeking hosts for “Walkabouts” — informal tours of gardens and landscapes managed by members.
- Two or three Walkabouts will be offered each month, depending on interest.
- Walkabouts last about two hours, with guests coming and going.
- Hosts select the day and time.
- Walkabouts will be held rain or shine.
- Walkabout dates will be announced via our regular email communications.
NOTE: This is not a garden “inspection.” (We all deal with weeds!) If you choose to offer refreshments (not required or expected) keep it very simple. Be creative! How about a January winter hike, or a March visit to your greenhouse.
If you are interested in hosting a Walkabout, download the form, return it to any board member at a general meeting, or mail to Marty Arnold, 2319 Lake Michigan Dr. NW 49504. If you have questions, please contact Marty, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616.791.4534.
August 10 • 1–3 pm Keasha Palmer’s Garden, 6346 Woodwater, Belmont, MI 49306
Photos from the July 2017 Walkabout at the Oldenburg residence in Belmont.
Photos from the August 2017 Walkabout at the Dandridge residence in Rockford.
Photos from the July 2018 Walkabout at the Lange residence in Grand Rapids.